Course Details :
Piping Design provide excellent training in piping design it have opportunities when it comes to Large, medium as well as small scale industries. Earlier, this whole piping saga used to be managed by Mechanical Engineers mostly. But with the advancement of technology, this field became more and more developed. Now, it has reached such a scale that specialization courses are also being offered in piping Technology for Oil & Gas / Power / Petro Chemical Sector.
Why Piping Design Course
Piping Engineers is a vital member of engineering teams and numerous vacancies are available in the areas of design, layout, analysis, construction, operation and maintenance of piping systems. With the broad technical background piping engineers can prepare themselves for various vacancies in material control, estimating, field engineering, and support in refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry.
Piping design and engineering is a key element in various streams of engineering. Piping and accessories constitute over 25% of the total capital investment in the chemical process industry, petroleum and petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, power plants, long distance LNG/LPG/CNG Pining systems and Irrigation systems.
- INTRODUCTION TO PIPING
- PIPING COMPONENTS
- PIPING MATERIALS
- CODES & STANDARDS IN PIPING
- VARIOUS EQUIPMENTS USED IN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
- PIPING DESIGN
- PIPING DRAWINGS & DELIVERABLES
- INSULATION & TRACING
|S.No.||Short Term Courses||Mode||Duration|
|1||Piping Design Engineering||Full Time||2 Month (Mon to Fri)|
|2||Piping Design Engineering||Weekends||3 Month (Sat & Sun)|
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more than 50 year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Career Consulting & Giddiness